On 28 June 2021, the SAA held its General Assembly meeting, closing its books for the year and adopting a strategic plan for 2022-2024. A new Board of Directors was elected, made up of 8 member organisations.
Barbara Hayes, Chair and Patrick Raude, Vice-chair were re-elected for another term.
The full board is:
- AIPA, Slovenia (Gregor Štibernik)
- ALCS, UK (Barbara Hayes)
- Copyswede, Sweden (Lars Grönquist)
- LITA, Slovakia (Jana Vozarova)
- SACD, France (Patrick Raude)
- ZAPA, Poland (Dominik Skoczek)
- VdFS, Austria (Gernot Schödl)
- VG Wort, Germany (Robert Staats)
Get to know our members via our interactiv map and individual members' pages.