European legislation is right now being drafted to make copyright work in the Digital Single Market. We are campaigning for it to also work for screenwriters and directors and enable them to be fairly paid wherever their works are watched online in Europe. The proposed legislation fails to tackle the challenges of audiovisual authors.
Here you can find more information that you are welcome to use and share.
- SAA flyer (2018) - key arguments
- Sign and share the Petition
- Testimonies - by authors and signatories
- SAA press release
- SAA blog
- SAA infographic - the problem
- SAA White Paper - the evidence
- FERA, FSE, SAA flyer (2017)- the solution
- SAA 12 myths - used to criticise our solution
- SAA video - summaries all of the above