European legislation is right now being drafted to make copyright work in the Digital Single Market. We are campaigning for it to also work for screenwriters and directors and enable them to be fairly paid wherever their works are watched online in Europe. The proposed legislation fails to tackle the challenges of audiovisual authors.
Here you can find more information that you are welcome to use and share.
- Sign and share the Petition
- Testimonies by authors and signatories
- Read our press release
- Read our blog
- See our infographic - the problem
- Read our White Paper - the evidence
- See our FERA, FSE, SAA flyer - the solution
- Read the 12 myths - used to criticise our solution
- Watch our video - summaries all of the above