Performers, audiovisual authors’ and their representative organisations came together in the European Parliament at an event co-hosted by MEPs Marc Joulaud (EPP), Mary Honeyball (S&D) and Helga Trüpel (Greens/EFA), to highlight the realities and needs of performers and audiovisual authors in the Digital Single Market.
See photos from the event on our Facebook page
Participating performers and authors were:
- Julie Bertuccelli, French screenwriter & director
- Jochen Greve, German screenwriter
- Murray Head, English actor & musician
- Hans Werner Meyer, German actor
- J.J. Milteau, French musician
- Paola Randi, Italian director & screenwriter
- Johan Van Assche, Belgian actor & director
- Nacho Garcia Vega, Spanish musician & songwriter
Costa-Gavras (Greek-born French screenwriter & director) delivered a message in writing.